|Focus and Scope|
|Article Processing Charges|
|Open Access Statement|
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- Use the template provided for manuscript submission.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
ArticlesSection default policy
By submitting documents to the Malaysian Journal of Science and Advanced Technology (MJSAT), the authors agree to the following:
- Articles are published under a Creative Commons CC BY-NC 4.0 license that allows third parties to read, download, copy and share their work provided proper acknowledgement are given.
- The authors retain copyright and grant Penteract Technology rights of first publication.
- The authors are permitted and encouraged to share their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website)
- The authors verify that the submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration. If submitting an article for resubmission, the submitting author will need to notify the editor through the Comments for the Editor section in the submission process.
- The authors are responsible to secure all necessary copyright permissions for the use of 3rd-party materials in their manuscript.
- The author declares that this is their original work and has been written by the stated authors.
Please refer to our Copyright page for more information
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.